Thursday 8 September 2011

my expirience on creating my blogger acount

wel creating my blogger account wasnt realy that much of headach as it was for my fellow students.They were all miss here and miss that and if i called her it was once or twice. The only thing that i had abit of trouble with was the creating of my Gmail. I really took abit of time to do that ou and getting the htt thing thing was also a problem. It was somehow fun too though. I recieved a call from a private number and was really wondering who it could be even thought it was my dad at first, but suppricingly it was them.I was just wondering ywhy they troubled us in creating a Gmail if i had a Hotmail already.I really hope they emprove on this essue, i suggest we should just use any mail that we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment